Saturday, October 27, 2007

Hello our wonderful readers!

It has been a wonderful month so far, but October is quickly coming to an end with fall nipping at our heels. I absolutely adore fall. I love the changes in the leaves, the crisp feeling in the air, and I love being able to wear sweaters without having to wear a coat. I also love the holidays. I enjoy dressing up for Halloween, and I like decorating the our Christmas tree. I also would love to start some new traditions in our home, so if you have any ideas please email me at April@SimplySweetAnnouncements.com. I'm looking for new ways to bond with my husband and family during the holidays, and I'd love to share them with other readers.

Here are some photos from the Sauerkraut festival as promised:
I also would like to introduce Lindsay. She will be helping me with updating the sites information, so that it is easier for you to order. She has been a wonderful help so far, and I hope you will enjoy the changes that will be showing up in the near future in the different sections.

Please remember that our price changes will be in effect November 1, so order now and get the lower prices before they go up.

April Heddings
April@SimplySweetAnnouncements.com