Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Happy Fourth of July!

I hope you have had a wonderful 4th of July. Mine was absolutely wonderful (minus all of the rain!), and I was so happy to see the fireworks and to watch Independence Day. 4th of July was always fun for me, but it's even more enjoyable now that I'm old enough to understand what it means. I thank all of those military members serving, and I want to thank my husband, Grant, who has always been supportive of my interests. Even though it's been rough with him in the military, he has been a great inspiration. I'd also like to thank my mom who was just promoted (congratulations) and has been serving for over 20 years. Both of them are very important in my life and have been a great help in making Simply Sweet Announcements a great business.

As for our proofing schedule, we are back on track creating proofs between roughly 24-48 hours, but there will a slight delay for proof requests made during this weekend. We will have all of the proofs from the weekend caught up on Monday, but if you request a proof on Saturday, your proof link may not be available until Monday evening. We will be making updates to the site to make it more functional and appealing, and we hope you'll like it.

I hope you have a wonderful week!

April