Thursday, July 19, 2007

30 Days of Photos - Day 1

I saw this on another blog and decided that this was a wonderful idea. We work with photos daily that you have taken and take great pride in. I work to create beautiful announcements, notecards, and address labels that compliment your photos. I edit your photos, remove backgrounds, and try to give you the best advice for taking wonderful photos.

I decided to do a similar blog posting to the one here. So here is to day one. I decided to focus on some of my furbabies, my gerbils. My first two, Cinderella and Jaq, are the proud parents of two boys and three girls (still not named), and I believe that Cinderalla has another litter on the way. They are two very wonderful parents who groom and sleep with their children, and they look absolutely adorable sleeping. Here are several photos of them: